Annual Regular Membership Fee: $100.00
Regular Application Fees: $100.00 + a one-time $50.00 application processing fee.
Required Information for Regular Membership:
- Sponsor (a current Regular member of the Society who has retired out of your last office of assignment)
- a copy of your Retirement Card or Creds
- Special Agent Service Dates (ex: 19xx - 20xx)
Alternatives for Retirement Card:
- A photo of your stamped Retired Creds, or
- Copy of your Form SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action, or
- Letter of good standing from your last office of assignment
To apply for membership, in the login screen, select "Create New Account" to access the membership application.
If you are unable to locate a sponsor from your last office of assignment or are unsure if they are a current member of the Society, please call (703) 291-3737 or email [email protected]
If you are unable to provide documentation that supports that you retired in Good Standing or were an Agent, please call (703) 291-3737 or email [email protected].